Registrations are done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Each paper published in the conference proceedings (full/demo paper) requires at least one early registration to the main conference as regular attendee till the 12th of June.
- Each workshop paper requires at least one early registration to the workshops as regular attendee, till the 14th of July.
- Any paper of any category that does not adhere to this registration policy will be removed from the proceedings.
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your MobiWIS 2013 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Registration Fees for MobiWIS 2013 and Associated Workshops
Up to 12th June, 2013
|Authors (Student & Non-Student)||500 €|
Up to 21st July, 2013
22 July-24 Aug, 2013
25 Aug - 28 Aug, 2013
|Regular Delegate (Non-author)||500 €||550 €||600 €|
|Student (non-author)||300 €||350 €||400 €|
Up to 14th July, 2013
14 July-24 Aug, 2013
25 Aug - 28 Aug, 2013
|Workshop Registration||500 €||550 €||600 €|
- Authors & Regular Delegate Fees are inclusive of participation of the Conference, Workshops, Conference Bag, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and the Conference Dinner.
- Student (non-author) Fee is inclusive of participation of the Conference, Conference Bag, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches and the Welcome Reception. The Conference Dinner is NOT included in the Student Fee and it can be purchased separately.
- Documentation proving registered student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Paper - 380 €
Additional Page - 45 €
- The publication of the first accepted paper is included in the main Conference Fee. The fee for publication of any additional paper is EUR380. This fee does not include an extra conference bag, proceedings or any meal vouchers.
- Kindly note that maximum of two Additional Pages can be purchased.